Apply for an Annual Org Membership
If you’re Organization is already a member then you can log into your Org member account to update your profile, renew membership or submit an Annual Program and Statistics Report.
Paddle Alberta Org Membership Benefits (Valid Jan 1- Dec 31)
- Keep up to date on recreational paddling in Alberta & Canada
- Financial assistance is available to clubs for equipment purchases, building development and Instructor Development Certification
- Participate in environmental programs and issues affecting our paddling environment
- Access to competitive insurance for Club/NFP/Affiliate members
- Special Paddling Event financial support for Club/NFP/Affiliate members
- Networking opportunities with clubs and organizations across the province
- Information on club-specific issues, club development and safety issues
Commitments for Club/NFP/Commercial Orgs:
- One general meeting a year (March). Most expenses are covered.
- Participation in the fundraising casino
- Executive positions (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Education Chair, Safety Chair and Environmental Chair)
- Participation in committees such as Education, Safety and Touring or Environment
Org Membership Types
- Club (recreational paddling is one of the main organizational objectives, the club must be registered as an Alberta society and must be composed of individual members.) $120.00 / year
- Not-for-profit organization (any other NFP groups other than a paddling club, must be registered under Alberta or Federal Legislation. This includes schools, Scouts, Y’s.) $100.00 / year
- Commercial organization (must be registered under Alberta or Federal Legislation. This category includes NFP’s engaged in commercial business activities.) $150.00 / year
- Affiliate (must be registered under Alberta or Federal Legislation. Non-commercial organization that promotes paddling event(s) in Alberta.) $400 / yr
Looking for Maps, Books or DVD's?
Whether you’re looking for Alberta river or lake maps, or even a Guide for Alberta Paddlers, we have everything you need to get started on your next paddling adventure.