Welcome to Paddle Alberta!
Paddle Alberta Society promotes and supports safe, sustainable recreational canoeing and Kayaking in Alberta.
Paddle Alberta is a provincial not-for-profit association with the mandate:
- To support the many forms of recreational paddling
- To serve the needs of recreational paddlers
- To advocate for the sustainability of the paddling environment
- To promote the teaching of safe and enjoyable paddling
Paddle Alberta Memberships are available for:
- Paddling Instructors - Canoe, SUP, Flatwater Kayak & Sea Kayak
- Commercial Paddling Organizations - Instructional, Guiding, Outfitters, Paddling Shop
- Paddling Clubs - Based in Alberta
- Not-For-Profit groups - Schools, Scouts, Guides, Jr. Forest Wardens, Camps, environment
- Affiliate groups - groups who want to run 1- time paddling events and need access to our insurance program.
Membership benefits include access to subsidies and grants, networking opportunities with clubs, organizations & clients across the province, competitive liability insurance and participation in environmental issues.