Apply for an Annual Org Membership
- Club – $50-125/year (recreational paddling is one of the main organizational objectives, the club must be registered as an Alberta society and must be composed of individual members.)
- Not-for-profit organization – $50/year (any other NFP groups other than a paddling club, must be registered under Alberta or Federal Legislation. This includes schools, Scouts, Y’s.)
- Commercial organization – $150/year (must be registered under Alberta or Federal Legislation. This category includes NFP’s engaged in commercial business activities.)
- Affiliate – $400/year (must be registered under Alberta or Federal Legislation. Non-commercial organization that promotes paddling event(s) in Alberta.)
Paddle Alberta Org Membership Benefits
- Keep up to date on recreational paddling in Alberta & Canada
- Financial assistance is available to clubs for equipment purchases, building development and Instructor Development Certification
- Participate in environmental programs and issues affecting our paddling environment
- Access to competitive insurance for Club/NFP/Affiliate members
- Special Paddling Event financial support for Club/NFP/Affiliate members
- Networking opportunities with clubs and organizations across the province
- Information on club-specific issues, club development and safety issues
Commitments for Club/NFP/Commercial Orgs:
- One general meeting a year in early spring.
- Participation in the fundraising casino
- Executive positions (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Education Director, Safety & Touring Director, Environmental Director, Member Reps, Instructor Rep and Paddle Canada Rep.
- Participation in committees such as Education, Safety and Touring or Environment
Looking for Maps, Books or DVD's?
Whether you’re looking for Alberta river or lake maps, or even a Guide for Alberta Paddlers, we have everything you need to get started on your next paddling adventure.