Paddle Alberta Membership runs from January 1 to December 31
Commercial Membership price: $150
- Keep up to date on recreational paddling in Alberta & Canada.
- Financial assistance is available for Instructor Development Certification.
- Participate in environmental programs and issues affecting our paddling environment.
- Networking opportunities with clubs and organizations across the province.
- Opportunity to recognize volunteers by nominating them for one of the Paddle Alberta Volunteer Awards presented at our AGM each year.
Commitments for Access to Funding:
- Attendance at one Paddle Alberta General Meetings over 2 year period. Hot lunch is provided.
- Participation in the bi-annual Paddle Alberta fundraising casino, travel expenses covered.
- Submit a ‘Member Annual Program and Statistics Report’ with every annual Membership renewal.
- Executive positions (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Education, Safety and Environment Directors.
- Participation in temporary committees such as Education, Safety & Touring or Environment Committee.